How To Customize PES 2013 Keyboard Controls
In the PES 13 demo folder, there will be a settings file. Open it.
Now, in the keyboard setting menu, you will be able to assign keys in the respective slots. For instance, i have my keyboard controls set like it:
If you don’t know that what button does which functionality then you can use the following key (i am using my controls as reference, you can change according to your own wish):PES 2013 – Basic Controls
You can also use the above key to set buttons on your controller. The analogue stick, however, will be used for 360 dribbling which one can’t do on a keyboard. These were the basic controls.In the screenshot above, the control setting is almost the same as classic controls used in FIFA. It’s better that you use the same controls in both the games so that your game does not get disturbed by different key configuration.Now, if you are looking for full control functionality, you can refer to the following key:PES 2013 – Full ControlsManual PassingPES 2013 Controller Vs. Keyboard Controls
Y = Through Ball (Bring out Goal Keeper)
X = Shoot (Pressure applied by non-controlled players)
A = Short Pass (Tackle)
B = Lob Pass (Sliding Tackle)
RB = Sprint
LB = Cursor Change (Player Makes a Run)
RT = Special Skills (Dribbling)
LT = Fineese Shot (Directed Pass)
- Short Pass: LT + A
- Manual Long Pass: LT + B
- Lofted Short Pass: Hold RT + B
- Manual Shot: LT + X
- Manual Shot Low: LT + Y
- Nutmeg Shot: Hold RT when an enemy is close by and then X + L Stick towards the direction.
- Deft Touch Dribble: RT + L Stick
- Deft Touch & Turn: Deft Touch Dribble + L Stick
- Double Touch: R Stick (down) then L Stick (right) twice.
- LB + A then L Stick towards the direction.
- Perfect Trap: RT when the player is trapping the ball.
- Flick: Press R Stick as the player is trapping the ball.
- Sombrero: Flick + L Stick towards the opponent
- Tackle: When Close to an opponent, press A twice i.e [A] x 2.
- Hold up Play: Hold [A] when the opposition is in possession. L stick can be used to adjust the distance.
- Defensive Tracking: When the opposition is in possession, press RT + L Stick.